I love to serve this drink at a Fourth of July gathering because it is so appropriately colored! A super refreshing cocktail, perfect for summer entertaining. When you use a lot of ice in a frozen cocktail, it tends to water it down so I choose to use frozen berries in this Frozen Strawberry-Raspberry Margarita and just a touch of ice.
I also used this same margarita recipe without alcohol and it was delicious.
Serve this with my Italian Bruschetta for a great summer appetizer.Print
A refreshing summer margarita.
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup simple syrup
- 4 ounces white or gold tequila
- 1 ounce Grand Marnier
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a pretty glass and garnish with a fresh strawberry.