Just to let you know… once you taste this, you won’t be able to stop! When I make this Fresh Mango Salsa, I usually double or triple the recipe because it lasts for 2 days and will liven anything that you throw it on. Check out this Roasted Halibut recipe for one.
I also love to put this mango salsa on a green salad with purple cabbage and a little white balsamic vinegar. The addition of the mango salsa turns it into a tropical green fruit salad that is so good.
Another great way to use this salsa is on fish or veggie tacos.
A sauce, condiment that you will want to put on everything!
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2–1 whole jalapeño, minced (depending on the heat you prefer)
- 1/3 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- Juice from a whole lime
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and stir.
- Let sit for 15 minutes or longer.
- Can be made ahead and refrigerated. Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: condiment, mango salsa, salsa, mexican, sauce