The Whisky Peach Smash takes advantage of the last peaches of the summer. The combination of mint, peaches, lime and whisky really is a smash!!
It is a great party drink because you can make a large pitcher ahead of time. Letting the ingredients soak together for a few hours definitely enhances the flavors. The only thing left to do is pour over ice and add the bubbles (Proseco or Apricot Beer). I have served this to friends who say they don’t care for whisky but this cocktail changes their tune.
A fruity end of summer cocktail.
- 1/2 fresh peach, cut into pieces, save a wedge for garnish
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces whisky
- 1 ounce Proseco or Apricot Beer
- Add peaches, mint, lime and simple syrup and muddle to break down the fruit.
- Add whisky, ice and stir.
- Pour into a glass then add ice. You can strain the cocktail, but I like to have the mint and fruit at the bottoml.
- Top off with Proseco or Apricot Beer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: cocktail
- Method: stir
Keywords: whisky, whisky cocktail, summer cocktail, peaches, lime, mint