- 2 ounces Mezcal
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 ounces of fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- Splash of club soda or Italian grapefruit soda
- Tajin or Lawry’s Chili & Lime seasoning
- Take 1/2 of lime, run around the lip of the glass then roll the rim in a plate of the chili & lime seasoning.
- Pour all ingredients except soda into a shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour drink with the ice into a glass then top off with a splash of soda.
If you do not have the chili lime salt you can make your own with chili powder and salt or just use regular salt.
- Category: Cocktails
Keywords: cocktails, mezcal drink, mezcal, tequila, lime cocktail,