What personal information is collected through this website and how is it used?
User-supplied information: Please do not submit any confidential, proprietary or sensitive personally identifiable information (e.g. Social Security Number; date of birth; drivers license number; or credit card, bank account or other financial information) (collectively, “Sensitive Information”). If you submit any Sensitive Information, you do so at your own risk and we will not be liable to you or responsible for the consequences of your submission.
Web server logs and analytics: When you visit our website, we may track information about your visit and store that information in web server logs, which are records of the activities on our sites. The servers automatically capture and save the information electronically. Examples of the information we may collect include:
- your unique Internet protocol address
- the name of your unique Internet service provider
- the town/city, county/state and country from which you access our website
- the kind of browser or computer you use
- the number of links you click on within the website
- the date and time of your visit
- the web page from which you arrived to our website
- the pages you viewed on the website
- certain searches/queries that you conducted via our website(s)
The information we collect in web server logs helps us to administer the website, analyze its usage, protect the website and its content from inappropriate use and improve the user’s experience.
How is personal information protected?
We take certain appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures.
Who has access to the information?
We will not sell, rent, or lease mailing lists or other user data to others, and we will not make your personal information available to anyone.